Skyrun's Suggestions.

Skyrun's Suggestions.
Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 30th, 2015, 5:22:27 pm

Spawners Spawners Spawners
I have witnessed people are wanting spawners desperately I have come up with an idea that would take effort if it succeeds as a suggestion.

So you would start off at Rank 1 which is “Chicken spawners” say 15k for one.
You would sell their heads for money when you have hit rank 2 you put the command /rankup which costs money as well.

Then it would progress into better spawners but more hard to rank up as you need a lot more money

Next Suggestion

If mobs wouldn’t naturally spawn on our server they would get spawned by the spawners that was suggested first.

It would be a challenge for bases on Factions as the entities would only be their spawners that would make it more entertaining and bring more population to factions because factions is not very popular or fun lately.

Hope you enjoy the suggestions ~Sky
Re: Skyrun's Suggestions.
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 30th, 2015, 10:30:08 pm

I like what youre thinking but your ideas are a bit confusing. For the first one do you mean in Skyblock or Factions?

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - March 31st, 2015, 1:47:26 am

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=2425.msg10606#msg10606 date=1427750547]

Spawners Spawners Spawners
I have witnessed people are wanting spawners desperately I have come up with an idea that would take effort if it succeeds as a suggestion.

So you would start off at Rank 1 which is “Chicken spawners” say 15k for one.
You would sell their heads for money when you have hit rank 2 you put the command /rankup which costs money as well.

Then it would progress into better spawners but more hard to rank up as you need a lot more money

Next Suggestion

If mobs wouldn’t naturally spawn on our server they would get spawned by the spawners that was suggested first.

It would be a challenge for bases on Factions as the entities would only be their spawners that would make it more entertaining and bring more population to factions because factions is not very popular or fun lately.

Hope you enjoy the suggestions ~Sky

[/quote]

I do not understand why we would need this. This would go against cubetokens and make it extremely hard for new players. In my opinion, it is probably wise that we look at ALL who have been affected by the changes. Also, for example if you were in the middle of building a room ready for a golem spawner but then when you go to buy one you cant, you would probably get very cross and rage quit the server. Im not saying its a bad idea, Its just the after affect that I am worried about.
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 31st, 2015, 2:36:27 am

Erm I like the idea but do u mean in skyblocks or factions?

Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 31st, 2015, 3:18:07 am

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2425.msg10639#msg10639 date=1427783787]
Erm I like the idea but do u mean in skyblocks or factions?
[/quote]

Factions, Brow :)

Also, Hyper I totally agree with your opinion in it would probably cause some benefits and no benefits from it, "Cubetokens" can still be used in the Skyblocks server for the people who play that. In my opinion it would give a huge challenge to the people on factions who find it too too easy.

I understand people may rage quit I also had this idea they have a start of money therefore its closer to buy the rank 1 spawner then you sell the spawners heads get richer and you also rankup to the next level.

Post by: Livetabon - March 31st, 2015, 8:15:34 am

The spawner thing would kinda null te point of getting an emerald donator rank.

And even then you can only sell 3 types of heads: skeleton, zombie, and creepers.

Idk I feel this would piss off emerald donators alot, they payed 80 dollars to be able to mine spawners after all.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 31st, 2015, 9:30:13 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2425.msg10645#msg10645 date=1427804134]
The spawner thing would kinda null te point of getting an emerald donator rank.

And even then you can only sell 3 types of heads: skeleton, zombie, and creepers.

Idk I feel this would porkchop off emerald donators alot, they payed 80 dollars to be able to mine spawners after all.
[/quote]

I agree with that one never thought of what affects it would have on some Im sterting to disagree myself with these so I will lock this topic until I get further notice from Siggi.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.