A little idea

A little idea
Post by: N3oT0pic - March 23rd, 2015, 11:48:57 pm

Hello, i was just starting a new plot in creative. and yoused a ton of time counting to get the midle.
Then why not make a this :

Re: A little idea
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 23rd, 2015, 11:54:03 pm

Wow, nice! Must have took you a lot of time to find the exact middle!

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 24th, 2015, 12:09:30 am

im just bad at counting like that, i have to much ADHD :D

Post by: Livetabon - March 24th, 2015, 8:50:23 am

Here is a tip for future builders who have difficulty counting!

Place a block in the corner of your plot and start making a diagonal line towards the middle of the plot.

Once past the middle stop and go to another corner of the plot and start building diagonally towards the middle from that different corner.

When the two diagonals meet you will have the exact middle! It should be a 2x2 square, for there is no one block in the exact middle.

Happy building and awesome road idea!

~Liv

Post by: Akiraff - March 24th, 2015, 9:39:20 am

I have moved to the appropriate section.

That is actually a great idea N3oT0pic! adding guidelines on the roads would help drastically on players finding the center. Here is a tip for you N3oT0pic, since you are a donator:

You could use WorldEdit and find the length of blocks, in the end of WorldEdit message will show you how many blocks you currently select, only select the surface area and always stay 1 wide block.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 24th, 2015, 2:26:15 pm

I know that I can do that but I like building in free hand cinda my style.
Ill hope it, could help other people on the sever that cant count ore ass me dont tru it :b

Post by: Leifin - March 31st, 2015, 10:41:25 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2343.msg10208#msg10208 date=1427201423]
Here is a tip for future builders who have difficulty counting!

Place a block in the corner of your plot and start making a diagonal line towards the middle of the plot.

Once past the middle stop and go to another corner of the plot and start building diagonally towards the middle from that different corner.

When the two diagonals meet you will have the exact middle! It should be a 2x2 square, for there is no one block in the exact middle.

Happy building and awesome road idea!

~Liv
[/quote]

Thats actually exactly what I learned in my Art class :P

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 11th, 2015, 12:27:46 pm

I prefer the road idea to the diagonals idea :P

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 12th, 2015, 9:38:12 pm

Sounds like a great idea so people dont have to waste building time trying to find the middle.

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:14:52 am

looks like its going to be an awesome plot !

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.