Cubebuilders Groups.

Cubebuilders Groups.
Post by: ActualDia - March 22nd, 2015, 2:32:23 am

Hello everyone! I think there should be groups in Cubebuilders. Like a group of friends creating something special or planning surprises or something. I think this should be a thing because it could bring people closer together. Another reason is if people take different sides, then they can create a group. If they take it to far like griefing or threatening people they will either get temporarily banned or muted for 3/4 days. This might help Cubebuilders from having lots of reports because of grief and threats. If people only use the groups to get revenge on people by briefing or threatening then the groups will be removed. I think this could help Cubebuilders in many ways.

Thank you for reading
~Dia

Re: Cubebuilders Groups.
Post by: ActualDia - March 22nd, 2015, 2:34:00 am

[quote author=Dia link=topic=2299.msg9880#msg9880 date=1427005943]
Hello everyone! I think there should be groups in Cubebuilders. Like a group of friends creating something special or planning surprises or something. I think this should be a thing because it could bring people closer together. Another reason is if people take different sides, then they can create a group. If they take it to far like griefing or threatening people they will either get temporarily banned or muted for 3/4 days. This might help Cubebuilders from having lots of reports because of grief and threats. If people only use the groups to get revenge on people by briefing or threatening then the groups will be removed. I think this could help Cubebuilders in many ways.

Thank you for reading
~Dia

[/quote] griefing or threatening

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 9:29:21 pm

[quote author=Dia link=topic=2299.msg9880#msg9880 date=1427005943]
If people only use the groups to get revenge on people by briefing or threatening then the groups will be removed. I think this could help Cubebuilders.[/quote]

As you mentioned people would severely abuse this feature by griefing so it would have to be taken away. I vote NO.

Post by: dtown2002 - March 22nd, 2015, 9:34:22 pm

I vote y... no

Post by: ActualDia - March 22nd, 2015, 9:57:32 pm

What I mean is if they dont use it for reasons like griefing only we can keep them. If they only use it for hacks and stuff and not friendliness then in will be taken away. Make more sense?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 10:36:28 pm

[quote author=Dia link=topic=2299.msg9993#msg9993 date=1427075852]
What I mean is if they dont use it for reasons like griefing only we can keep them. If they only use it for hacks and stuff and not friendliness then in will be taken away. Make more sense?
[/quote]I understand, but almost certainly people will use this feature for harm. So there will be a lot of groups getting broken up and there will be a lot of people getting banned. Solution? Dont implement the feature in the first place.

Hope you understand. - Retro

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 11:54:34 pm

Another thing. Next time, post things like this in the Suggestions category as it is...a suggestion.

Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 12:37:43 pm

Akiraff moved it to suggestions.

Post by: ActualDia - March 23rd, 2015, 5:49:56 pm

Sorry I was tired. I just wrote this on the wrong category because I was tired.

Post by: slimestein - March 24th, 2015, 2:44:13 am

No problem, one time wrong place makes no harm :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.