Survival

Survival
Post by: Hoemies - March 13th, 2015, 5:35:13 pm

I personally think that survival should be added back. But there should be some things to reduce Greifing and stealing. First, there should be a factions plugin like there previously was. Second, you should only be able to invite the maximum of 5 people to your faction. Third, you can claim as much land needed without having a certain amount of power. People probaly got griefed because they couldnt claim all they land they built on. Lastly, locked chests should be added. For example, you place a sign on a chest and it locks the chest so only you and people you added to the sign with a command can open it. So basically, if there were more plugins to protect peoples things, greifing and stealing wouldnt be as big as a problem as it was.

Re: Survival
Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 13th, 2015, 5:40:57 pm

So what you are saying is make a peaceful factions realm and add the Deadbolt plugin?

Post by: EmsMyEms - March 14th, 2015, 7:23:14 pm

Good Idea! I love survival...

Post by: InvalidSession - March 14th, 2015, 7:27:06 pm

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,2037.0.html
survival post is already here :)
btw the fac plugin is already here

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 14th, 2015, 9:51:20 pm

the ability to claim infinite land is not viable.
It would allow the user to basicly claim everything

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 9:15:13 pm

If players could claim infinite land, they would abuse it and claim hundreds...of thousands...of millions...of billions...of trillions...of quadrillions...of quintillio-----------of chunks.

Yeah, you get the idea.

Post by: BradmasterX - March 21st, 2015, 12:43:30 am

Players have stopped playing CubeBuilders because it is Survival-less. We... I mean... You, need to add it back, please.

Post by: Livetabon - March 21st, 2015, 1:36:27 pm

Factions is basically survival. I would enjoy seeing a mcmmo in peaceful factions. There could even be a pvp arena (much like spawn) for players that max their attack levels.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.