make a new shop!!!!

make a new shop!!!!
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 9th, 2015, 6:48:40 am

I went to BUY some diamonds and it said you cant buy here,That sucks. Also there is NO armour in the shop at all the spawn in factions is so confusing why cant the staff just make a new factions spawn or something. Just please add armour and all other items into the shop because its better for the players the shop should look like this.

Re: make a new shop!!!!
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 7:23:07 am

Mayby the staff could use the castle Im building as a new shop to refresh the buildings look (hint hint)

Post by: Akiraff - March 9th, 2015, 7:52:05 am

[quote author=ThunderHoof link=topic=2110.msg8778#msg8778 date=1425898120]
I went to BUY some diamonds and it said you cant buy here,That sucks. Also there is NO armour in the shop at all the spawn in factions is so confusing why cant the staff just make a new factions spawn or something. Just please add armour and all other items into the shop because its better for the players the shop should look like this.
[/quote]
Problem in the past:
- Lost of player base population
- Easy on the factions
- Players would get OP (over-powered)
- Inabalance towards the factions

Changes:
- Auto-balance items (removed items that can be easily obtained or creates in-balance to factions)
- Sell armour and raw resources only

Solution
- Trade plugin. (Right-Click person to trade with person).

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: slimestein - March 9th, 2015, 9:20:42 am

There is a place in spawn were you can buy armor.
You just have to find it.

Post by: Akiraff - March 9th, 2015, 9:32:38 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2110.msg8795#msg8795 date=1425907242]
There is a place in spawn were you can buy armor.
You just have to find it.
[/quote]
Are you refering to Skyblocks or Factions?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 9:33:32 am

Now you just have to find it thats from a movie !! But I forgot wich one :o
Sorry, off topic haha, but slimes answer reminded me of this ;d

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 9th, 2015, 9:59:25 am

Slime is talking about factions

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 16th, 2015, 9:02:23 pm

It would be nice to have that stuff back, but there were some problems regarding this in the past. One of the is that rich people could get over-powered quickly.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.