Remove vintage beefs!!!!!!

Remove vintage beefs!!!!!!
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 6th, 2015, 3:53:36 pm

When ever you die it says (player) did a vintage beef!, This is so anoying and it needs to get removed from the server.

Re: Remove vintage beefs!!!!!!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 6th, 2015, 3:54:41 pm

All theyve done is changed the death message...whats so bad about it?

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 6th, 2015, 3:57:04 pm

Well It needs to be the original death message since the vintage beef thing doesnt make any sense as a death messaage.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 6th, 2015, 4:04:42 pm

Well, I suppose its a little weird but its not all that bad.

Post by: paintcr - March 6th, 2015, 5:06:01 pm

I think they are funny. Maybe they should do: (player) had a little accident! XD now do you prefer vintage beef?

Post by: Akiraff - March 6th, 2015, 6:15:37 pm

I have moved to appropriate section on forums. In my personal opinion, this does not bothers me at all, due to the fact that is an Easter Egg from CubeBuilders. In addition, it is good that the server has its on characteristics that defines the server.

Player has done a vintage beef! It is the exact message as:

I believe the removal of pun it is unnecessary, as I said earlier; it characterizes CubeBuilders.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.