Things i would like to see in the future for cubebuilders.

Things i would like to see in the future for cubebuilders.
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 4th, 2015, 4:37:23 pm

First of all I would like to see the Clear lag plugin because there is so much lag in there every once in a while it says :Ground items will be removed in 60 seconds!

I would also like to see mcmmo added into the game (You all know what that is)

A new rank like Co-Owner because I think karow is worthy of it it would have almost all the commands that the owner gets.

A Kitpvp server or a team pvp server where you pvp in teams like red vs blue and the awards would be cubetokens.

Finally I would like to see more hacker prevention, Worldguard,etc added into the server.

The server would be a lot better.

Re: Things i would like to see in the future for cubebuilders.
Post by: InvalidSession - March 4th, 2015, 4:39:04 pm

clearlag need to also be clearing able to clear unnamed/untamed mobs

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 4th, 2015, 5:10:56 pm

I think the thing is that there are so many item drops that are causing the lag.

Post by: Livetabon - March 4th, 2015, 5:42:58 pm

First of all as stated on another post Mcmmo cannot and will not EVER be implemented in factions because players that play more: Livetabon 50+ hours a week. Compared to people who get on every 5 hours a week to play will be at a HUGE disadvantage.

I can see mcmmo on a NON PVP and entirely PVE server, but nowhere in any competitive server will there ever be mcmmo in cubebuilders due to its broken capacity to just become overly unrealistic and brokenly overpowered to players that max their stats quickly.

The clear entities is a good idea for hub considering many players drop many tools and heads, for factions I can see it being okay generally.

Co-Owner was a rank but thats entirely up to Siggi, its his server after all.

/kitpvp in ffapvp would work or can work but we are not getting a whole new server just for that for more cts.

Lastly there is a hacker prevention, in some cases NPC stops many fly hackers, fast hitters, etc and obnoxiously spams ALL staff determining if they are hacking with a VL level that normal players cannot see. Hackers will still get in however its only a matter of time till they are banned though.

Thanks for the input!
~Liv

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 6th, 2015, 6:11:18 am

Mmkay, Locking the topic

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.