Weird Idea But I like it!

Weird Idea But I like it!
Post by: albanybrookexo - February 20th, 2015, 7:51:59 am

There should be a Server where You can just chill out , cause sometimes People Just want to talk and not do anything , It should be in Survival But PvP disabled There should be chests with food and Seats and a swimming pool and things and maybe a small PvP area if you want to do that! I just Like The idea cause sometimes i just want to talk but Not On Minechat just playing with Others! ::) ::)

-Brooke!!!!!

Re: Weird Idea But I like it!
Post by: albanybrookexo - February 20th, 2015, 7:53:27 am

Oh and BTW i would Help Build It , I have an idea !!!

Post by: Livetabon - February 20th, 2015, 12:48:45 pm

Kind of like a survival with no pvp? Instead of several factions competing against eachother just a giant communal one?

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 21st, 2015, 3:45:18 am

Yes Kind of , But You can all just talk , and dont actually have to do a Thing and There can be a small PvP area just for fun and there can be a small seating area

Post by: Livetabon - February 21st, 2015, 8:47:59 am

That could be in spawn.

But it would be nice if the community could just play minecraft together without worry.

~Liv

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 21st, 2015, 12:39:55 pm

Okay! , Who Will Build it!? I just Have ideas…….. (LOL!)

Post by: krward - February 21st, 2015, 2:58:37 pm

I love this idea!!

Post by: BradmasterX - February 21st, 2015, 4:07:12 pm

Thats a good idea!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.