Suggestions

Suggestions
Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 26th, 2014, 5:05:39 pm

Hello there Im here to give some suggestions but I do know 1.8 is your main priority but if you can keep these in mind :P

Factions suggestions: Maybe create a new factions spawn Im not to sure on that one. 2. Maybe we could have an OP drop party once a month so people have a challenge and a chance. We could have a most money player basically same thing as top miner top player and all that, that would be cool.

Creative suggestion:Well I dont have any suggestions for creative Im trying to think of one.

Minigames suggestion: We could have different levels Easy, Medium and Hard for parkour so people also have a chance. Also We could have a new PVP arena but as the arena is still quite new Im not so sure on that. Oh also for FFA we could have a /team command where you team and cant accidently kill them.

Skyblock suggestions:Also have a little drop party once a month too.

Thank you for reading this hope you like them.

Skyrun02

Re: Suggestions
Post by: Lil_Britt - October 26th, 2014, 7:14:30 pm

Thank you for all of your suggestions, Sky. All of them have been written down.

Re: Suggestions
Post by: battymuncher - October 27th, 2014, 4:05:26 am

These are really cool ideas sky! I luv the idea of a monthly factions drop party cos it would give some of the more new ppl like an op starter kit

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.