This is all I wanna do here

This is all I wanna do here
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 10th, 2014, 9:01:39 pm

We but mostly I want. A new. Type of game that other servers have I want siggi to add in RPGs , tournaments that are hosted daily different times with different ppl in each one whoever comes in 3rd 2nd and 1st place gets a reward of choice for faction etc and last but not least I want siggi to add in a new thing that I can help with it is a place that many might like but this is what I want a new server called mission mania it is a way to get cube tokens more easily so you make daily missions that are random then ppl can choose what missions to do and then they try to complete it also I am on vacation irl so I cant play until next Thursday so good luck everyone.

Re: This is all I wanna do here
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 12th, 2014, 7:44:06 pm

Also I want death yes prayfordeath back he is my hero I never knew him but he is even better then brandonr who became an idiot so pls I want another challenge other then outer haven man so pls I want to see him pls

Post by: unununu - October 12th, 2014, 10:16:14 pm

his name is Pray4Death and no1 liked him

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 13th, 2014, 8:30:24 am

I said they didnt i

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 13th, 2014, 8:56:54 am

Death and one l is who I want back

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 14th, 2014, 12:32:49 pm

Also by l I meant lenoria owner he is a friend and tell wafl this "if he wanted a chalenge unban pray and lukevillani "

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 14th, 2014, 1:28:16 pm

like why did luke get banned
i know now

Post by: Karow - October 14th, 2014, 4:49:40 pm

While luke and pray4death were good pvpers, theres one thing you havent realized:
Theres thousands more like him in the realm of minecraft.

And guess what? Theres plenty "challenges" that could intrigue all of us, but that doesnt mean bring back griefers and rule-breakers that have been permanently banned.
You might as well say "please unban all the trolls, griefers, and hackers", and ruin our server while were at it.

In any case, if you wanted to vouch for pray4death, you should have gone to offence appeals. But Ill save you the trouble: that post wouldnt even be considered, it would be an automatic-rejection. Sorry but they did more harm than good in our server. Quite frankly, Im shocked you would even suggest that.

As for your other ideas about bringing in games, please show us one of the games youd like. (You could do this by going to youtube and putting a link to the game that youd like to have on this server.) Thank you!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 15th, 2014, 2:29:59 pm

I know how you fell weapon my hero got banned for griefing in creative...
his name was... zLemonProz

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 16th, 2014, 12:36:59 pm

Karow Luke never griefed or hacked also can I try to get other ppl unbanned

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.