a new rank that anyone can apply for but not hackers

a new rank that anyone can apply for but not hackers
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 1st, 2014, 10:38:20 am

I want a new rank like nemesiss idea the builder rank I want a rank to be editable by ourselves guests or higher but no hackers can apply for it this should be added siggi or anyone who can apply it pls

Re: a new rank that anyone can apply for but not hackers
Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 1st, 2014, 10:44:17 am

As Siggi said we are not thinking of any ranks to be honest I like the way it is.

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 2nd, 2014, 12:36:12 pm

mmmm Builders would still be pretty cool doe :D

Post by: Waflkone - October 2nd, 2014, 4:47:37 pm

making a new rank is hard, and time consuming. Do you know how much work goes into that? Giving them all new plugins for them, too much, as there is no absolute need. Admins and up can build as a builder could, so there is no need for just "builder"

Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - October 2nd, 2014, 8:08:32 pm

oh yer MODERATER IT IS THEN XD

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 3rd, 2014, 5:50:21 am

8) this rank isnt that big it is a free rank for ages 10 or higher thn you have permission for things hat help you build and you also can help other build things to and so not many non related building plugins most of them are just building ones maybe like a tiny bit of worldedit etc

Post by: DerpehBagel - October 3rd, 2014, 11:54:58 am

It could be a temporary rank that you take a test for. If you have the rank you can help build new servers like prison for a short amount of time.

Post by: Blackillz - October 3rd, 2014, 8:39:32 pm

Lol Sky, would you like some periods with that run on sentence? ;D

Post by: Waflkone - October 3rd, 2014, 10:36:27 pm

Ooooo black you just taught an English class lesson there ;)

Post by: NexusCentauri - October 3rd, 2014, 10:44:37 pm

Hey Wafl can you check your messages and that new post I made?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.