-=+{Prison}+=-

-=+{Prison}+=-
Post by: EmsMyEms - September 12th, 2014, 6:12:56 am

I think there should be prison. Then you might see me and hackergirl1218 online a little more

Re: -=+{Prison}+=-
Post by: battymuncher - September 16th, 2014, 3:46:12 pm

I agree it would make a great addition to the server and many people love prison so it could make the server even more popular. Before the lobby got raided there was a closed off section for prison so they were possibly working on it. They may even be working on it now but I dont know for sure.

<3 xXLivieXx <3

Re: -=+{Prison}+=-
Post by: Karow - October 14th, 2014, 4:52:48 pm

Hello! Yes! This is an actual server thats being considered in CubeBuilders! But allow me to describe to you our current situation with adding plugins at the moment....

[quote author=Karow link=topic=1048.msg4404#msg4404 date=1413319461]
Currently, Siggi is manually updating all the plug-ins now. Updates before 1.8 used to be done within a day or two. BUT! Recently, Mojang got greedy, they decided to porkchop over the coders that would update all the 100s of plugins of all the thousands of servers for free. They used to work really hard and not sleep for days (a bit overexaggarated, but true). Mojang just recently eliminated them! This is why we havent gotten 1.8, same with all of the other servers.*

*Disclaimer: This is the lamens terms in-a-nutshell over-simplified explanation of whats been happening server-side.

SO NOW, updating to 1.8 is our top most priority. We are constantly working towards updating it. Once we get over this huge code-updating-mountain, we will be able to really consider adding ideas. Right now, if we were to add more stuff to our server, when we updated to 1.8, the plugins would be broken.

We are trying and working as hard as we can right now, so please be patient! Also, please know that we ARE considering all ideas right now, but for the future of our server! :)
[/quote]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.