Suggestons?

Suggestons?
Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - August 13th, 2014, 10:34:36 pm

Cubebuilders is a amazing server but there are some good things to add in this server…This is all for factions so…if your not a big fan then might not want to continue…--->On to my topic as i said before factions is like the reason Cubebuilders started so i think that we should add a money start..When people start in factions they start with 0$..make the starting money to 250$ or 500$…atleast to have a fresh start…

My 2nd Idea to this server…also factions is to add the idea to mix anything with enchantments like in creative..for ex you can enchant a fish for it have sharpness or knock back.. i think armor or swords should have as much enchantments the player desires..

Now to end with my last idea…
As i said in the beginning i said only faction ideas…Well i ignored that XD
My Next idea is for more mini games…Like hide and seek…Or Murder…Or prop hunt…If you want to tell me what any of these 3 mini games can be just private message me…. Hope you guys agree and let siggi or and other staff know about this :D

Re: Suggestons?
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - August 13th, 2014, 10:44:20 pm

Great idea you got there Army! you might wanna do /Lobby and tell us your suggestions, Good Luck!

Post by: Waflkone - August 14th, 2014, 10:16:00 am

True dat those are great ideas and I think also

The price for statues in factions should be lowered. How much? Idk XD but literally nobody can afford them so that is a idea for consideration to ;D

Post by: Blackillz - August 14th, 2014, 5:22:58 pm

GREAT IDEAS! And those statues REALLLLLLY gotta be lowered in price... ;D ;)

Post by: Nefretum - August 14th, 2014, 5:30:57 pm

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=822.msg2813#msg2813 date=1407984260]
Great idea you got there Army! you might wanna do /Lobby and tell us your suggestions, Good Luck!
[/quote]
And by that, I do believe you are hinting at the book/quill/dropbox ;) for those who cannot figure out.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.