Skyblock Suggestion

Skyblock Suggestion
Post by: PsycoKC - July 19th, 2015, 12:28:47 am

I think we need some new items from the cobble generators in skyblock. We should have a nether option. 40% Cobble 20% ores and 20% nether items (like netherrack, quartz). I was at the spawn and $500 for 1 quartz is insane. I need a lot of that too and I dont have the money. Please add this to skyblock.

Re: Skyblock Suggestion
Post by: oneofakid - July 19th, 2015, 9:34:43 am

The only reason things cost a lot of money is because it is easier to get rich in skyblock than factions. I feel the prices should stay as they are, but I do agree on the nether options added to ore generator.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 19th, 2015, 10:38:13 am

OreGenerator in Skyblock: (New Skyblock ONLY)
The Iron Golem Spawner was removed from CubeTokens Store in Skyblock in favour of the OreGenerator plugin.
Build a cobblestone generator to get cobblestone and ores!
Here’s the chances of each block spawning:

Cobblestone - 80%
Iron - 4%
Gold - 2.8%
Redstone - 2.4%
Lapis - 2%
Emerald - 1.6%
Diamond - 1.2%

Old Skyblock still has Iron Golem Spawners, with no OreGenerator.

Post by: Akiraff - July 20th, 2015, 2:08:33 am

The New Skyblocks does support random ore generator, as Skyrun02 mentions about the chances of getting each ore. Hope the level system and ore generator can bring new dynamics onto competition in Skyblocks for competitive ladder.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 2:38:33 pm

[quote author=Mud link=topic=3917.msg19923#msg19923 date=1437280127]
I think we need some new items from the cobble generators in skyblock. We should have a nether option. 40% Cobble 20% ores and 20% nether items (like netherrack, quartz). I was at the spawn and $500 for 1 quartz is insane. I need a lot of that too and I dont have the money. Please add this to skyblock.
[/quote]lol I just realized I failed at the %s. we still have 20% unused. but u get the point

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.