Faction Fury

Faction Fury
Post by: ChaseReese - April 13th, 2014, 2:00:40 am

Hello CubeBuilders fourms!
Im new to the server as of august 12th and I love the server I have a faction now that has 3 people in it right now and we are a small community of people. Are goal as a faction is to help others when they need it. So if you seem to be interested msg or get in touch. Also if you dont feel like leaving your faction, ally us! And when you need help hit us up. -ChaseReese

Re: Faction Fury
Post by: ChaseReese - May 31st, 2014, 1:23:11 pm

Well EpicHappyWaffle this is my old faction. But I would still like to help you and be glad to show you around. I will be on around 3pm today eastern US time. Also I would love to have you in my faction we are looking for a farmer. But I hope to see you and show you around!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.