Join LavaSlime!

Join LavaSlime!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - October 18th, 2015, 12:44:40 pm

Come join LavaSlime, a new but fierce faction of the CubeBuilders kingdom.

Application to join:
Minecraft Username:
Armour Type:
Former Factions:
And you must take this oath: I, (Your Username), solemnly promise to only raid others when necessary, and to follow the orders of higher ranks. I shall not raid our faction, and if our faction is being raided by a member or enemy, you must tell us on Skype immediately and try to stop them. And if I are to leave, I shall not raid LavaSlime, and peacefully leave.

Application to ally(If you are already an ally you do NOT have to apply):
Faction Name:
Faction Leader:
Number of Members:
Total Power:
You must take this shorter oath: I, (Your Username), promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.

Note: Only leaders of factions can apply for alliance.

Re: Join LavaSlime!
Post by: primadxnna - October 18th, 2015, 1:00:59 pm

Faction Name: DreamBound
Faction Leader: Mwah
Number of Members: rtd321, PaulieAnn, and my newest member, Poke_Gabby_ (and counting)
Total Power: 10/10
You must take this shorter oath: I, ActualLuna, promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - October 18th, 2015, 1:02:48 pm

[quote author=Juvia Lockser link=topic=4929.msg26346#msg26346 date=1445187659]
Faction Name: DreamBound
Faction Leader: Mwah
Number of Members: rtd321, PaulieAnn, and my newest member, Poke_Gabby_ (and counting)
Total Power: 10/10
You must take this shorter oath: I, ActualLuna, promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.
[/quote]

Your ally request is accepted!

Post by: girlsmell - October 18th, 2015, 2:03:29 pm

Faction Name: Dauntless
Faction Leader:Twisters89
Number of Members:5
Total Power:50/50
You must take this shorter oath: I, (Your Username), promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together. I twisters89, promise to not raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - October 18th, 2015, 2:07:04 pm

[quote author=???????? link=topic=4929.msg26355#msg26355 date=1445191409]
Faction Name: Dauntless
Faction Leader:Twisters89
Number of Members:5
Total Power:50/50
You must take this shorter oath: I, (Your Username), promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together. I twisters89, promise to not raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.
[/quote]

Youre accepted!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - October 18th, 2015, 6:52:24 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper (#GrumpCow#) link=topic=4929.msg26365#msg26365 date=1445206063]
- Nvm
[/quote]

Please delete your post, thanks.

Post by: Valoogi - October 27th, 2015, 8:35:00 pm

Faction Name: Hocotate
Faction Leader:Ender_Moosh
Number of Members: none so far =(
Total Power: over 9000
You must take this shorter oath: I, Ender_Moosh, promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.

Post by: Valoogi - October 27th, 2015, 8:35:43 pm

srry for total power i mean 10/10

Post by: KissMeImIrish - October 29th, 2015, 1:38:20 pm

[quote author=Moosh link=topic=4929.msg26606#msg26606 date=1445992500]
Faction Name: Hocotate
Faction Leader:Ender_Moosh
Number of Members: none so far =(
Total Power: over 9000
You must take this shorter oath: I, Ender_Moosh, promise to NOT raid our base if we ever find it, and to not enemy us if we are found in war zone together.
[/quote]

Im sorry Im not accepting you for not taking this seriously.

Post by: oneofakid - October 29th, 2015, 8:07:56 pm

Application to ally(If you are already an ally you have to apply):
Faction Name: 360Noscopers
Faction Leader: Your_Mom
Number of Members: 69
Total Power: 420
You must not take this shorter oath: I, rarepepe802729, promise to raid our base if we ever find it, and to enemy us if we are found in war zone together.

Note: leaders of factions can not apply for alliance.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.