{CLOSED}PhoenixDrop Now Recruiting!

Re: PhoenixDrop Now Recruiting!
Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - November 8th, 2015, 4:46:52 pm

Username: Phantomette
Past Usernames: Wheek
When did you join CubeBuilders? February 2015
Why should we pick you? I want to be part of a faction with amazing people, whether theyre powerful or not. Im a very positive and patient person. I am a good PvPer and miner.
Rate on a scale of 1 to 10:
-PVP Skill 9
-Finding Raids 3
-Mining 10
Scenarios:
If an unauthorized person is found in our base or base vicinity, what will you do? I will kill them then check for any signs of raiding. If they happen to be an ally I will ask them to leave. If they dont leave Ill pour lava on them, with mod/leader permission.
If an ally asks to see the base, what will you say? Ill say "sure" then tpa them to a death trap.
If somebody in our faction is raiding us, what will you do? Kill them with lava, surround the /f home with lava so they cant go to any part of the base, take everything valuable thing I can and move it and wait until the faction mod/leader is on to kick them.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.