Members needed for Harbor!

Members needed for Harbor!
Post by: oneofakid - August 11th, 2015, 1:54:24 pm

Harbor

A little about us:

We are the lost relatives of the ancient GlacialDragons and Gemini factions. We will destroy all that get in our way of success.

Achievements:

Rich faction.

Raided hundreds of factions.

Friendly members.

The continuation of the GlacialDragons descendant faction.

Join the Harbor:

Currently we are hiring builders and base defense.

Follow the application template below to join the Harbor. We do not accept in-game applications.

Your username:

Your real name:

Your nickname:

Your date of birth:

Your timezone (In GMT):

Why you want to join us:

How long have you played on CubeBuilders:

How experienced are you in factions:

When/how long can you be online:

Previous factions you have been in:

Why we should let you join the Harbor:

Do you accept our code:

Scenario:

If someone in the faction is raiding, what will you do?

If someone in the faction is hacking, what will you do?

If someone gets in our base, what will you do?

Your Skills:

PVP (1/10)

Building (1/10)

Redstone (1/10)

Code:

~I will be helpful to the faction.

~Once I join I will not break any faction rules (posted in the base).

~I will be nice to people in the faction.

You will be messaged in-game or on forums if you are accepted.

[br]
[center][b]Troll applications will be automatically rejected and the author will be dealt with/punished.

Re: Members needed for Harbor!
Post by: PaleoPath - August 12th, 2015, 10:53:07 pm

Your username: jambuzz06
Your real name: james
Your nickname: Jam/Jamb
Your date of birth: 2003
Your timezone (In GMT): GMT-4
Why you want to join us: I have been in many successful factions but have seen them all raided or disbanded at one point. I am looking for a faction to stay loyal in and help to be as raid-proof and powerful as possible.
How long have you played on CubeBuilders: I cant tell, i guess at least 4-5 months
How experienced are you in factions: Like i said above i have been in many successful factions and I know what has to be done to a base and how to help out, so I would say I am very experienced in factions.
When/how long can you be online: only a few hours at a time but im sure i can adjust to meet the needs of this faction if necessary.
Previous factions you have been in: OblivionEmpire, Elves, and some other minor factions I cant remember.
Why we should let you join the Harbor: Because i think i have what it takes to fulfill and go beyond the needs and requirements.
Do you accept our code: Yep!

Scenario:
If someone in the faction is raiding, what will you do? I would gather diamond armor, a good sword, and possibly a gapple to kill them off, then I would start moving the valuables in case they come back.
If someone in the faction is hacking, what will you do? Secretly tell the owner to see if they know about it, then report them on the forums.
If someone gets in our base, what will you do? Do whatever it takes to get them out if that means kill them or move our stuff out.

Your Skills:
PVP (1/10) 9+
Building (1/10) 7
Redstone (1/10)6

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.