WPJFTW Faction Recruiting!

Re: WPFTW Faction Recruiting!
Post by: Jennyrocks512 - August 11th, 2015, 10:17:25 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=3833.msg22458#msg22458 date=1439248597]
UltitimateBoomer; Im sorry but Skype will help a lot and your app was a bit lazy, so your rejected sorry.

Jennyrocks512; You application was amazing! Your accepted! You have become:

Manager!

Thanks! Looking forward to it will :P

Post by: primadxnna - August 19th, 2015, 8:16:14 am

IGN: Lunar_Fox

Skype?: Yep!

Why should I join the faction?: Im really loyal and kind. Im also smart and strategic! Im also good at building and raiding.

How can I help you: I can build. I can raid. I can PVP(ish).

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 20th, 2015, 6:48:12 pm

When I get back to my moms house me and Pockett will review your application Luna

Post by: Yvetal123 - August 20th, 2015, 8:42:48 pm

Username:Yvetal123

Why should I join the faction?: Im very loyal. I also want to join a good faction. Im very trustworthy and smart. I know how to deal with tough faction scenarios and I can help a lot because Im good at raiding and building. I am active and usually on factions.

How can I help you: I can make traps. I can also help with the base design and building. I have good gear and can PVP well. Also my mining skills are well and I think this faction will be a good place for me.

Post by: Jennyrocks512 - August 22nd, 2015, 12:06:16 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=3833.msg23082#msg23082 date=1439986574]

Why should I join the faction?: Im really loyal and kind. Im also smart and strategic! Im also good at building and raiding.

[/quote]
Thank you for your patience Lunar_Fox, Your application was good. I liked it :D. You are accepted into the WPFTW faction! Also please tell us your skype as well, so we can contact you. Thnx! -Jennyrocks512

Post by: Jennyrocks512 - August 22nd, 2015, 12:12:14 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=3833.msg23169#msg23169 date=1440117768]
Username:Yvetal123

Why should I join the faction?: Im very loyal. I also want to join a good faction. Im very trustworthy and smart. I know how to deal with tough faction scenarios and I can help a lot because Im good at raiding and building. I am active and usually on factions.

How can I help you: I can make traps. I can also help with the base design and building. I have good gear and can PVP well. Also my mining skills are well and I think this faction will be a good place for me.
[/quote]
Yvetal123; Your application was great, it was very interesting. I think you will be very helpful and useful in the faction. Your accepted into the WPFTW, Congratz! Please tell us your skype so we can contact you. Thnx :) -Jennyrocks512

Post by: primadxnna - August 22nd, 2015, 2:16:02 pm

[quote author=Jennyrocks512 link=topic=3833.msg23260#msg23260 date=1440259576]
[quote author=Luna link=topic=3833.msg23082#msg23082 date=1439986574]

[/quote]

The Dreiths
Thank you for your patience Lunar_Fox, Your application was good. I liked it :D. You are accepted into the WPFTW faction! Also please tell us your skype as well, so we can contact you. Thnx! -Jennyrocks512
[/quote]

Re: WPJFTW Faction Recruiting!
Post by: paintcr - August 23rd, 2015, 10:39:00 am

Username: Squidz_Almighty
Why you should join the faction: I can help raid, fight, gather resources, help protect the base and make the base stronger.
How you will help us: What I said up there ^-^

Post by: androosu - August 23rd, 2015, 11:21:41 am

Username: TheGabbyKatGamer
Skype: I cant skype cuz I figured cant make a new account. But if I do skype, I will write ur skype on a book and quill, then after we skype, I will have to delete u and then add u back.
Why you should join the faction: I think I should join because Im very loyal, I get along with others easily, and love to build.
How you will help us: Well whenever it comes to mining, my friends, cousins, and my brother tells ME to mine because Im better (and Im 5 yrs younger than my brother and 1 year younger than all my friends) and I love to mine. Also I will gather materials, but I might lag a bit. Im a ok builder. Not so good at pvp though. (Im working on it!)

Post by: Jennyrocks512 - August 23rd, 2015, 5:42:03 pm

[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3833.msg23339#msg23339 date=1440340740]
Username: Squidz_Almighty
Why you should join the faction: I can help raid, fight, gather resources, help protect the base and make the base stronger.
How you will help us: What I said up there ^-^
[/quote]
Your application was good. But Skype would help a lot though. If you can skype please let me know. I will think about your application. Thanks! Remember you can always sign up again :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.