=>OPEN [SquidButtz Recruitment] OPEN<=

=>OPEN [SquidButtz Recruitment] OPEN<=
Post by: paintcr - July 12th, 2015, 1:16:53 pm

[font=arial]Hello, I am SquiddehDaDerp, and me & SkyBunnies55 have created a faction called SquidButtz based on a recent joke. We are very proud to present to you the application form below![/font]

IGN:

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Do you kill squids:

We have scenarios below where you must figure out how to act.

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do?

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do?

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end.

[font=times new roman]Thank you for spending your time to fill this application out, we will mail you in-game if you are accepted![/font]

NOTICE: Most scenarios can be figured out peacefully.

Re: =>OPEN [SquidButtz Recruitment] OPEN<=
Post by: paintcr - July 19th, 2015, 6:13:03 am

Retro, thank you forgiving time to fill this out, but since it is a fake application, I am forced to tell you to delete it.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 19th, 2015, 11:41:29 pm

Aww ok

Deleted

Post by: paintcr - July 20th, 2015, 6:48:33 pm

Thank you.

Post by: SuperNova50 - August 18th, 2015, 5:47:50 am

IGN:

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Do you kill squids: no

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do? Tell them no, and re-enemy them.

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do? Fight to the end, and keep coming back to fight until it is no more.

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end. No, I will stay until the end.

Post by: frytat - August 18th, 2015, 1:20:06 pm

IGN:frytat

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders:1 year

How long have you been playing Minecraft:1 and 1/2 years

Do you kill squids:No

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do?: I would go to a place far away from the base, set up a trap, then tpaccept. Then they die in the trap and I loot their stuff and enemy them again.

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do? I would go to spawn so they wont kill me to prevent the faction losing power and to prevent them from overclaiming.

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end. No I will be loyal to the end.

Post by: Peppah - August 22nd, 2015, 8:30:39 pm

IGN: Peppah

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders: Uh, you shud know dat

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Uh... sum time

Do you kill squids: yesh, you gotta problem wit dat?

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do? i wud tpaccept cuz im stewpid

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do? i wud wave and be liek; hai, can i has sum armor plsss

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end. meh, i wouldnt last dat long

Post by: androosu - August 22nd, 2015, 9:28:05 pm

IGN: TheGabbyKatGamer

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders:*counts irl on fingers* about 4 months

How long have you been playing Minecraft:like 2 yrs ago. I got my OWN account 8 months ago.

Do you kill squids:no theres no point

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do?Most likely not let them tpa unless u tell me to.

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do?Well I would try to kill them still.

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end.Well unless u kick me or tell me to leave the fac, no I would not leave.

Post by: paintcr - August 23rd, 2015, 7:12:14 am

TheGabbyKatGamer, Peppah, and frytat.

[font=impact]Congratulations![/font]

You are now in SquidButtz. Come to factions so that I may add you to the faction.

Post by: MeLoveEevee - September 2nd, 2015, 2:23:35 am

IGN: ActualSpace

How long have you been playing CubeBuilders: Since April or may I think, maybe late march.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 2013

Do you kill squids: No, as I do not usually need use for Inc Sacs

An enemy allies you and asks to see your base. What would you do? = Decline their request, and enemy them if possible.

You are on guard duty and see 2 people in god armour with god swords coming through. What would you do?

Would try to take all the good stuff from our base and evacuate to a safe position or to a backup base and let them raid the current base. It is better that way then to have them beat you and take all your hard worked items, unless, you have god armor it is the other way around.

If SquidButtz falls, would you leave and join another faction? We want members that are loyal to the end.

I will stay in the faction no matter what, if it falls then we rise again and come back stronger and learn from our mistakes.

[font=times new roman]Thank you for spending your time to fill this application out, we will mail you in-game if you are accepted![/font]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.