Error404 Recruitment Page

Error404 Recruitment Page
Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 12:02:51 pm

]

Welcome to Error404 Recruitment Page

Take you through some steps give me any false information I will blacklist you from applying again
If you get denied apply again in 1 month.
If you get accepted you must keep your power above 6+ when you log off
If you betray thats no worries you will not have access to the main vault anyway you will be just raiding yourself.

Now here is what you will need to copy paste into your post. If I find any comments that is not a apply comment I will warn you for spam as I dont tolerate it.
No false applying again it is spam to me.

The first step into getting into Error404 will be the application process. You will have to complete the application on this thread in the comments, and we will review it. We will be looking for detail, maturity, skill level, and more. If you do get through the application process.Once you are in the Recruitment Faction, you will then be looked at by Error404 mods and me. If you are loyal, trustworthy, active, and helpful to the faction, you will then be promoted throughout the recruitment faction. Once you are extremely trusted by me and some Error404 officers, you will be promoted to a mod in the Faction. The Error404 mods.

Application Format: (Dont lie in your application! - Include Detail)
- People who can accept your application: Skyrun02

IGN:

How long have you been playing on Cubebuilders ?

How old are you?

What were your old factions?

What is your current rank? (Will not affect your chances of being accepted)

Why do you want to join Error404? (Include Detail)

Why should we pick you over someone else? (Include Detail)

Can you get along with other faction members easily?

What times can you normally play and how long? (Time Zone)

Ratings:

- PvP Skill: (1-10)
- Finding Raids: (1-10)
- Cannoning Skill: (1-10)

Scenarios: (Include as much detail as possible - Copy the exact Format, or you will be automatically denied)

Scenario 1: A fellow Faction Members base is being raided, and he asks you for help, What do you do here and why?

Scenario 2: You see a Fellow Faction member hacking in PvP, what do you do here and why?

Scenario 3: Your faction base is being raided, people are taunting you from outside the base, what do you do here and why? (Be smart about this one)

Scenario 4: Someone in the faction is being rude or disrespectful, and they are making you really mad, what do you do here and why?

Scenario 5: An enemy faction asks to inside for them, but you are skeptical about what to do, what would you do here and why? (Be smart here, the right answer may not be what you think)

Error404 List

Owner: Skyrun02
N/A
N/A
and so on

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.