The Second Vindictus Recruiments

The Second Vindictus Recruiments
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 24th, 2015, 4:53:15 pm

Vindictus2 needs more power, more viciousness, and people good with pvp, good miners, and just more members to go. (P.S. this is kinda hard to get into. Sometimes I invite random people and sometimes im strict)
Recruiments:
1.Are you good at pvp?
2.You must not have any history being in AE,Vindictus, or ShadowFox.
3.Do u have:
At least one god apple? 2 sets dia enchanted armor? Really good tools? kit raid?(optional)
Lots of enderpearls? coords to a base?(optional) potions? diamonds?(at least 20) spawners?
grass blocks?(to keep spawners running?)
4.Are you active? (i will take really active kinda active and not active at all{the not active at all people are for power})
5.Do u know how to make obsidian generators?
6. are you ok with sharing items? (if not, i will still take it, i will hide ur things in a room for you)

Info and Rules:

Rules: Info:
No mining spawners I started this faction for many reasons:
No tpaing people in Like to be the biggest faction
No begging to be mod To raid Vin and AE and ShadowFox
No killing or tpa killing (only if u can because of power loss) To raid them all
No stealing from others (i will tell you and the person if u can) And also change my name from danny the noob
No titling other players to DannyJ1 the owner of the biggest and
No mining outer wall and escaping from faction Strongest faction
No going to surface from Faction To have a group of people to go agaist staff
No mining heads or blocks (blocks= Diamond Emerald Gold Iron Tnt Obsidian) for revenge
No cursing at other players
If anyone disobeys the rules contact me ASAP

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.