Silver Millennium Faction Application ~ Please Read Info!!

Post by: primadxnna - July 26th, 2016, 8:09:38 pm

Greetings k221! I regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. You don't have knowledge on Sailor Moon, and we've had complications in the past. It would also be best if you could get on more often.

Happy Raiding! ~Luna

Re:Silver Millennium Faction Application ~ Please Read Info!!
Post by: Oaad - July 26th, 2016, 10:06:06 pm

In-Game Name: xNoobNinja

Past Account Names: N/A

Rank (Member, Donator, Staff, etc): Emerald Donator - Retired Staff

Timezone: UTC-6:00

How Active are You?: Fairly Active, I'm on about 4-5 hours a day.

What is your knowledge on Sailor Moon?:
Sailor Moon is a japanese comic series, also known as a "manga", that is written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi from 1991-1997. This series follows the life of a young girl named, Usagi Tsukino, who has the ability to transform into the magical artifact, Legendary Silver Crystal. During Tsukino's journey, she leads a diverse group of friends, called the "Sailor Soldiers", as they battle villians in order to protect the solar system.

PvP Skills (1-10*):

Raiding Skills/Experience (1-10*): 10

How Confident are you in PvP? Confident enough to know my limits on what I can do and how to estimate the time in which it will take to conquer an enemy.

Post by: KROM666 - July 26th, 2016, 11:39:43 pm

May I know what type of Compliments ?!?!?

Post by: EdenWasTaken - July 29th, 2016, 2:49:29 pm

[quote=k221]May I know what type of Compliments ?!?!?[/quote]

I'm sure you meant complications, but the issue is likely your behavior and the way you react when people don't agree with you. We're looking for people with good attitudes and a fair amount of experience with raiding, pvp, etc.

I'm sorry you weren't accepted into the faction but you're just not the type of person we'd like to have in our ranks. :?

Post by: KROM666 - July 30th, 2016, 12:36:39 am

Not gonna argue...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.