Shadow Triad Recruitment Post!

Shadow Triad Recruitment Post!
Post by: bjammies - December 20th, 2014, 3:50:29 am

Yes I know our faction is currently called ShadowDuo but that is because we only have two people in it. So we need you to join!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Players Nickname Rank
Lucarioguy64 <ShadowAssassin> Admin

Koala48089 <CookieBakerLord> Moderator
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements to Join
1:Tell me which factions youve been in before.
2:Can you build symmetrical things by yourself?
3:Do you agree to never let anyone join?
4:You must promise never to make a Nether Portal.
5:You have to have fun!
6:Dont steal or destroy anything that is not yours.
7:Always speak English, even in Faction Chat.

Thanks for reading this!

Cheers, Lucarioguy64[move][/move]

Re: Shadow Triad Recruitment Post!
Post by: Owlly - December 20th, 2014, 8:50:33 am

1) I have been in about 20 different factions so theres no point saying them all. I have been one of the longest players that still play. As you can see by my profile. I became a member January 25 and I had played as a guest many weeks before then.
2) I can build symmetrical objects and usually have to because I have OCD and end up changing things if they arent symmetrical.
3) Yes I agree. I wouldnt be able to let people join unless you f mod me anyway and i would consider that to high a priviledge for me to receive.
4) I will not make a nether portal. All the main resources are in the main world anyway so why risk being raided.
5) Im good at that!
6) Dont worry, I will not raid you. I never take stuff from others and always give others my unneeded stuff.
7) Im no good with languages so can only really speak English!

Post by: bjammies - December 21st, 2014, 3:03:03 am

I like what youre saying so far. Ill consider your application. Just one thing. I need to name at least two of those factions you were in. I want to make sure you have never been in a faction with any of my enemy factions member.

Post by: bjammies - January 1st, 2015, 3:16:12 am

I disbanded this Faction now sorry. Ive made a new one though and will make an application post for it aswell. Sorry for the inconvience (sorry if I spelt that wrong)

Cheers, Lucarioguy64

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.