Outerhaven Application

Outerhaven Application
Post by: bjammies - November 1st, 2014, 6:25:19 am

Hello Outerhaven if you guys actually read this YOURE AWESOME!!! This is my application to join Outerhaven.
Good things about me: I am REALLY good friends with Waflkone. I think at least ;) I am always going around looking for a base to raid, I know all about the blocks in Minecraft, I am not too bad at redstone, I am pretty good at Player Versus Player and I always like to help out.
Bad things: I sometimes go a bit to crazy with Player Versus Player, I love TNT so I wreck the place sometimes (by accident mostly though) but I HATE it when I have to just make like a random mine somewhere and I like everything to look nice when it is in Minecraft.

I hope you read this application.
Cheers, Redstone Assassin. Also known as Lucarioguy64.

Re: Outerhaven Application
Post by: Lil_Britt - November 1st, 2014, 2:55:33 pm

I am really sorry, however, OuterHaven is not taking recruits for our faction at this time. However, if we do begin to take in recruits, we will certainly consider your application. Thank you anyhow for applying. Have a wonderful day.

Re: Outerhaven Application
Post by: bjammies - November 2nd, 2014, 3:18:53 am

Thanks, I thought they were. Sorry for disturbing you then.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.