Emm...

Emm...
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 16th, 2014, 12:14:53 pm

Excuse me for saying this but why is Outerhaven not open for recruitment Because there are requirements up on it. I just dont know.

Re: Emm...
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 16th, 2014, 12:21:25 pm

Dude every faction knows to not let to many ppl in it outer Is a very delicate but powerful faction no body can get so they cant allow to many ppl in it ppl like you

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 16th, 2014, 12:23:07 pm

Well at least thank you for your comment Weapon it will be taken as help and taken into consideration. :)

Post by: Blackillz - October 16th, 2014, 12:25:24 pm

Or u Robo! Hahah

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 16th, 2014, 12:42:32 pm

Wth does that mean blackills and that is not a a way to say something to Someone who is a koala brother

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 16th, 2014, 1:08:13 pm

What da porkchop im not your sis!!!!!
(The porkchop was meant in this sentence)

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 16th, 2014, 2:46:59 pm

Not the way I thought you would awenser I meant you are a koala brother like you are related to one or you are a huge koala fan

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 17th, 2014, 10:33:28 am

I am sorry about that.... :-\

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 2nd, 2014, 7:23:18 am

GUYS LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY CANT PEOPLE APPLY FOR OUTER THERE ARE REQUIREMENTS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
I will be quiet now.... :-X

Post by: Lil_Britt - November 2nd, 2014, 12:43:22 pm

The reason that no one can apply for OuterHaven is because we, the members of OuterHaven, do not want to take anyone else into our faction at this time. The requirements for OuterHaven are posted for the soul purpose of people to stop asking Boss to put them up. As much as we would love to include you guys, that would take the fun out of Factions if we let everyone in OuterHaven. As of right now, as far as I am aware, the only people in OuterHaven is staff. However, when we begin to take recruits, we will let all of you know. Just be patient. <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.