i love that it is back

i love that it is back
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 5th, 2014, 6:46:26 pm

i want new members to my theace faction i have been here forever and everyone knows me as weaponmaster or weapon i am popular kinda theace is legendary and i was the owner of it and this is were it is reborn so if you want to join me in it then click the me option in his poll if you dont want to be in it thats fine by me just click not me just to let me know if you dont know or dont care or might be shooting the bird at your pc mac or whatever saying wth is this even about then either click idc idk or wth options and for all thse ppl who know verymewellwhoneed a faction then then this is for you so click now and im done here so goodbye everyone and done.[font=andale mono] :-* :o ??? 8) >:( ;D :( :-* :-\ ::)[left][url=http://[ftp=ftp://[/ftp]][ftp]][/ftp]][ftp][/ftp][/url][/left][/font]

Re: i love that it is back
Post by: robocaos - October 5th, 2014, 7:59:29 pm

weapon i would but me and hacker are well in the same faction and im bound to it till she deletes it (made a contract that i emailed her) so yeah srry man
but i would suggest the requirements i put out for the oblivion warriors they are really good

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.