Outerhaven application

Outerhaven application
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 12th, 2014, 12:06:15 pm

I meet all the requirements and am friends with
skyrun02, Blackilllz (Not exactly sure),Elfishwarrior, Waflkone (Not sure)

My skills: Miner, Raid finder, Farmer, Builder, Loot carrier

My things I want to improve: My pvp skills are a bit rusty like I can defend my self
but if you wanted me to kil 15 people at the same time, I would pass.

Reasons you should pick me: My history is very clear ive no warnings, no mutes, Only one ban for unintentional advertising and I was unbanned by Karow. If I hate a faction and will kill everyone from it to get my revenge on them.

My flaws: I am afraid of spiders (My only weakness!)

Thanks,
Koala ;)

Re: Outerhaven application
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 12th, 2014, 7:34:48 pm

So you went from helping my faction one time to killing it forever shame man I call bull crap against my request that would make me help you improve PVC building etc man you made pray for death seem like my ally shame has been brought to him and me so goodbye and no help at all

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 13th, 2014, 10:37:54 am

? :-[ I dont hate your faction weapon.

Post by: Lil_Britt - October 14th, 2014, 1:41:23 am

I am very sorry, but OuterHaven is not accepting recruits or recruitment applications at this time. However, in the future, if OuterHaven opens for recruits, we will consider your application. Thank you for taking the time to write an application anyhow. Have a nice day.

Also, Weapon, I would appreciate if you wouldnt comment negative things on posts that dont concern you. Applications of any sort, if not player faction applications, should only be answered by staff unless you would like to comment with positive things about why they should get what they are applying for. Negative comments only bring other people down and I believe I speak for everyone on CubeBuilders when I say that we want this to be a happy and safe environment for everyone. I hope that in the future, you can refrain from negative comments. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.