My Battleship, the H.M.S Atlantis

My Battleship, the H.M.S Atlantis
Post by: GalacticCosmos - October 14th, 2016, 6:06:37 pm

The H.M.S Atlantis is a fictional Second World War Era Battleship I based from the hull from the previous three Trafalgar class Battleships and changed the design of the hull with the idea of a raised frontal deck and hull coming from the USS New Mexico (Real Second World War Battleship), then adding a more interesting Superstructure based from the IJN Fuso (Also a real Second World War Battleship) A recent feature I only placed on a few days ago, was a double hull.

Featuring 1-6 metre Hull, superstructure and deck armour, the H.M.S Atlantis is very capable of repelling enemy torpedoes and shells. Unlike real 1940's era battleships, She is only around 400 blocks or 800 (estimating) metres long, and is actually fuelled by two nuclear reactors and a secondary dry steam compressor engine (Which is fictional as far as I know)
allowing for several long journeys and for very little emissions and fuel.

In total, I have spent around one and a half days building her, with thanks to players 'drdirk' and 'Rascal700' helping with things here and there I was able to build her alot quicker than I thought.

Please note that screenshots you may see now may be outdated due to new features.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.