Pimpest House In Deh WORLD

Pimpest House In Deh WORLD
Post by: JuanDong - March 29th, 2015, 5:24:51 pm

look at dis house m8 full of moniez

Re: Pimpest House In Deh WORLD
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 29th, 2015, 6:07:46 pm

Two reasons that is lame:

First of all, its weak.

Make a base out of materials such as cobblestone, obsidian, or stone to reduce TNT/creeper damage.

Second: WHY WOULD YOU WASTE ALL THOSE PRECIOUS DIAMONDS?!?!

You could much rather have stored those diamonds for later use or to create O.P. swords and armour instead of making a house with them.

Cheers! ;D :D ;D :D

Post by: JuanDong - March 29th, 2015, 10:09:56 pm

I was jokin around why would I spend 99 blocks of diamond xD

Also I didnt really need to make anymore OP swords cuz I already have 13 sharpness 5s .-.

Post by: Livetabon - March 29th, 2015, 10:13:54 pm

Diamonds are water to Akira Enderprises, we have several stacks of them with no valid way to use them. Since we all got armor....

This house idea is FANTASTIC. clearly DaRetroGamer has never played factions, these dias will get chu all de gurlz.

;)

~Liv

Post by: Akiraff - March 30th, 2015, 7:55:35 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2418.msg10552#msg10552 date=1427681634]
Diamonds are water to Akira Enderprises, we have several stacks of them with no valid way to use them. Since we all got armor....

This house idea is FANTASTIC. clearly DaRetroGamer has never played factions, these dias will get chu all de gurlz.

;)

~Liv
[/quote]
Lost keeping in track of how many diamonds we got. We are move concerned about cobblestones and obsidians as our prime resources. Not sure why. Oh wait...

But the house though, I would give 1/0!!! Divided by 0 giving you an infinity score. Look at those sharp quality edges, those colors are magnificent in blending in well within snow and finally the money you got! Care sponsoring us?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: JuanDong - March 30th, 2015, 9:42:33 am

Sure xD

dont see why not

Post by: slimestein - March 30th, 2015, 10:35:30 am

Nice house

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 30th, 2015, 3:19:49 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2418.msg10552#msg10552 date=1427681634]

;)

~Liv
[/quote]I have played factions, but you gotta admit that diamond blocks arent a very good building material. They look pretty tho :)

Post by: Solurnis - March 30th, 2015, 9:51:47 pm

Dat house is Bootyful. If you stand in it ask, you could farm gurls like boss 8)

Post by: Livetabon - March 31st, 2015, 8:10:47 am

Im taken already DaRetro^^ clearly you know that by now^^

Anywayz, throw sum water over it and itll be fine. U 2 paranoid.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.