i broke the game!
Post by: InvalidSession - February 15th, 2015, 11:33:36 am

8)

Re: i broke the game!
Post by: slimestein - February 15th, 2015, 12:32:59 pm

Hehe nice!

Post by: Akiraff - February 15th, 2015, 1:59:16 pm

Congratulations you have broken the game? What would you like as your reward?

A) Permanent banned.
B) Permanent banned.
C) Permanent banned.
D) Permanent banned.

Choose it wisely.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: InvalidSession - February 15th, 2015, 2:05:34 pm

1,permanent banned
2,Permanent banned
3,permanent Banned
4,Permanent Banned

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 3:47:47 pm

O-o Woah....

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 15th, 2015, 4:59:34 pm

Akira was kidding, right...?

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 8:39:40 pm

I think what Akira means to say is this.

Although this is in the game right now and we know you are not doing anything malicious. Please try to avoid abusing this glitch, as abusing glitches are in violation of the rules.

Again since you reported here and do not mean anything malicious by it, you are not in trouble and I am really interested in this. It is amazing the odd, and new things you post here and it is really cool. I would advise to not use it as much of a storage system though, we cant guarantee how safe it is to hold your items and we are unsure if it will end up potentially deleting your items if the glitch ever fixes itself in game. D: We do not want players to lose their stuff!

Just be careful!

~Liv :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.