Teaser Pictures of the new X-Hotel

Re: Teaser Pictures of the new X-Hotel
Post by: BradmasterX - February 21st, 2015, 9:29:00 am

TO:

Dtown2002: Sure!!

Rat: How do you get the little demon face, can you please tell it to me.

X-Hotel: Same has before!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post by: BradmasterX - March 3rd, 2015, 9:50:08 am

X-Hotel: The X-Hotel will open on March 8,2015. But there are construction zones where we havent finished the build. No specific time scheduled yet.

Updates: Spa, Sauna, Pool, Hot Tub, Janitor Closet, Shipping supplies room, a restaurant, Ice cream shop, AND MORE!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bad News: Taken a break from CubeBuilders, so these updates will come SO slow. :( :(

Post by: PinkieTrash - March 3rd, 2015, 10:33:04 am

I knew I was forgetting something, Im thinking around maybe 2pm Eastern USA time so here are some other time zone times:

Eastern USA: 2pm
Central USA: 1pm
Mountain USA: 12pm
Pacific USA: 11am

Post by: BradmasterX - March 14th, 2015, 11:47:19 am

X-Hotel Scheduled date on the Forums. ;D ;D

Post by: Akiraff - March 16th, 2015, 10:48:26 am

Moved to appropriate section on forums. This X-Hotel is great, you did wonderful job. Expecting more from you.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.