weirdest crash ever!!!

weirdest crash ever!!!
Post by: InvalidSession - January 25th, 2015, 5:28:19 pm

i did /r then it crashed:

Re: weirdest crash ever!!!
Post by: ActualDia - January 26th, 2015, 7:01:05 pm

Wow! That is weird! Especially the part where it says "I dont know how to turn color white to a content"

Post by: ActualDia - January 26th, 2015, 7:01:39 pm

Component

Post by: Livetabon - January 26th, 2015, 7:11:49 pm

What was happening in game at the time and what time was it?

Post by: InvalidSession - January 26th, 2015, 8:39:15 pm

no 1 did /msg to me so i did /r and, BOOM

Post by: Livetabon - January 26th, 2015, 9:42:22 pm

Hmm thats weird, was it just you or was it a huge server crash? We have been experiencing those recently.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 27th, 2015, 12:07:18 pm

Basically when you havent messaged anyone since you have joined the game and you do /r you will be kicked I have had that happened to me just remember to do /msg first when someone messages you back then you do /r :D hope I helped.

Post by: Livetabon - January 27th, 2015, 1:07:04 pm

^i got it yesterday, this is correct I was pming someone dced and then tried pming them again with /r. Got the same error message as you~^^

~Liv

Post by: InvalidSession - January 27th, 2015, 4:45:08 pm

i know

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.