Rather Late Introduction

Rather Late Introduction
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 8th, 2015, 4:43:35 pm

Hiya, Im not that new to cubebuilders ( I joined in October 2014 ). Although I have never written an introduction before.

My in real life nickname is Jo, but most of you know me by my in game username- SovietPickle. I am a girl who loves to watch anime, read manga, write stories ( most of them get deleted anyway ) , listen to music & I cant play much instruments although I am learning on how to play the acoustic guitar, and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for a while now, I cant actually remember when I joined although it has been over two years. My favourite food is fruit ( except from pears ) and my least favourite food is actually quite a lot of things, probably most types of chocolate at the moment. I live in United Kingdom, Scotland and I am currently attending high school.

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
( ) Raid other factions
(x) Go hunting for creepers
(x) Kill zombies
( ) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
(x) PvP ( Although I am not very good at PvP )
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
( ) Kill the Ender dragon
(x) Watch YouTube videos
( ) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi ( Ive never tried sushi, maybe one day )

Re: Rather Late Introduction
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 4:59:16 pm

Hey Soviet !! :D Welcome to the forums and if you decide to return also to the server !!

[Btw check out Sword Art Online, you like Fairy Tail wich I suggested to you and Akiraff so you porbably will also like SAO]

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 8th, 2015, 5:09:05 pm

Hi! Ive already seen you around the server lots but still, welcome!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 8th, 2015, 5:23:41 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2582.msg11568#msg11568 date=1428526756]
Hey Soviet !! :D Welcome to the forums and if you decide to return also to the server !!

[Btw check out Sword Art Online, you like Fairy Tail wich I suggested to you and Akiraff so you porbably will also like SAO]
[/quote]

Thank you!
Also I wont be on the server until late Summer, my Laptop is away getting fixed for a few months.
I shall start SAO after Fairy Tail, Death Note, and I might start Naruto ( Im getting quite a list here haha )

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2582.msg11571#msg11571 date=1428527345]
Hi! Ive already seen you around the server lots but still, welcome!
[/quote]

Hiya and Thank You! Ive seen you on the server quite a bit too, I believe I was in your faction TheOutLivedOnes a while ago. :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 5:55:03 pm

Watch SAO first !! First series is only 25 episodes, not sure how many the second series is but appearantly the first series are the best :)

Post by: Akiraff - April 8th, 2015, 5:55:10 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2582.msg11567#msg11567 date=1428525815]
Hiya, Im not that new to cubebuilders ( I joined in October 2014 ). Although I have never written an introduction before.

My in real life nickname is Jo, but most of you know me by my in game username- SovietPickle. I am a girl who loves to watch anime, read manga, write stories ( most of them get deleted anyway ) , listen to music & I cant play much instruments although I am learning on how to play the acoustic guitar, and play on the CubeBuilders MC server. I have played Minecraft for a while now, I cant actually remember when I joined although it has been over two years. My favourite food is fruit ( except from pears ) and my least favourite food is actually quite a lot of things, probably most types of chocolate at the moment. I live in United Kingdom, Scotland and I am currently attending high school.

I like to: indicate by inserting "x" inside brackets (and no, you cant take the x out of Play on CubeBuilders Server :P)
(x) Play Minecraft
(x) Play on CubeBuilders Server
( ) Raid other factions
(x) Go hunting for creepers
(x) Kill zombies
( ) Launch TNT cannons
(x) Build in Creative mode
(x) PvP ( Although I am not very good at PvP )
(x) Go mining
(x) Farm
( ) Kill the Ender dragon
(x) Watch YouTube videos
( ) Make YouTube videos
( ) Eat sushi ( Ive never tried sushi, maybe one day )
[/quote]

Welcome to CubeBuilders SovietPickle, I have seen you around on the forums, and will continue to see you around. Hope you stay longer with us. Seems that we have some similarities such as "Anime".

Trust me sushi is good, even Siggi88 approves this message

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 8th, 2015, 6:02:06 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2582.msg11577#msg11577 date=1428530103]
Watch SAO first !! First series is only 25 episodes, not sure how many the second series is but appearantly the first series are the best :)
[/quote]

Well how can I say no to that? After all you were the one who told me about Fairy Tail. Ill get to episode 100 of FT than watch SAO series one than Ill begin Death Note. ( I may as well draw up a poster of all the animes I need to watch haha )

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2582.msg11578#msg11578 date=1428530110]

Welcome to CubeBuilders SovietPickle, I have seen you around on the forums, and will continue to see you around. Hope you stay longer with us. Seems that we have some similarities such as "Anime".

Akiraff
[/quote]

Thank you Akira/Lucy!

And I shall stay on Cubebuilders forums for a while :)

Also next time Im out Ill go buy some sushi I guess I have no choice but to join " The Sushi Side " xD
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 6:36:48 pm

Yay !!! Regonition !! :D

Post by: Asheiou - April 9th, 2015, 4:36:55 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2582.msg11580#msg11580 date=1428530526]
[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2582.msg11577#msg11577 date=1428530103]
[/quote]

Well how can I say no to that? After all you were the one who told me about Fairy Tail. Ill get to episode 100 of FT than watch SAO series one than Ill begin Death Note. ( I may as well draw up a poster of all the animes I need to watch haha )

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2582.msg11578#msg11578 date=1428530110]

Akiraff
[/quote]

Thank you Akira/Lucy!

And I shall stay on Cubebuilders forums for a while :)

Also next time Im out Ill go buy some sushi I guess I have no choice but to join " The Sushi Side " xD
[/quote]
Join the Sushi Side!
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 9th, 2015, 2:02:34 pm

Welcome SovietPickle! We have interacted on the forms before and I think in game but I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.