Late Introduction

Late Introduction
Post by: oneofakid - February 24th, 2015, 10:47:25 am

Hai! Im oneofakid and I am a YouTuber. I enjoy making YouTube videos, playing Minecraft, riding bikes, drawing, and baking. Ive played CubeBuilders for like 3 months now, and I really like the friendliness and creativity on the server! I spend most of my time on the creative server, in second comes skyblock, third comes minigames and fourth comes factions. Ive created two islands on skyblock and joined the faction JaggedMonkeyKids (which was called youtubers before). I love playing quake and color shuffle, and I like building redstone things on creative (creative is the reason I joined CubeBuilders). I spend most of my time playing online with ThatPandaDude and Jagisaboy. I am looking forward to getting a rank or maybe applying for watcher! Most of the time when I am on CubeBuilders, I am recording a YouTube video.
[font=arial]Check out my YouTube![/font]
[move]youtube.com/virtualtorpedo[/move]

Id like to thank ThatPandaDude for telling me about CubeBuilders! I remember the day I got the welcome message... 12/22/14

Re: Late Introduction
Post by: Livetabon - February 24th, 2015, 11:43:20 am

Hello one!

I never knew this stuff about you! Ill be sure to check out that youtube sometime Id love to see the things you experience on cubebuilders!

When skyblocks gets updated (I hope youll still be with us.) you can play it with me! :D Ill definitely be trying that game mode out for sure^^

~Liv

Post by: slimestein - February 24th, 2015, 12:59:03 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=1957.msg7929#msg7929 date=1424792845]
Hai! Im oneofakid and I am a YouTuber. I enjoy making YouTube videos, playing Minecraft, riding bikes, drawing, and baking. Ive played CubeBuilders for like 3 months now, and I really like the friendliness and creativity on the server! I spend most of my time on the creative server, in second comes skyblock, third comes minigames and fourth comes factions. Ive created two islands on skyblock and joined the faction JaggedMonkeyKids (which was called youtubers before). I love playing quake and color shuffle, and I like building redstone things on creative (creative is the reason I joined CubeBuilders). I spend most of my time playing online with ThatPandaDude and Jagisaboy. I am looking forward to getting a rank or maybe applying for watcher! Most of the time when I am on CubeBuilders, I am recording a YouTube video.
[font=arial]Check out my YouTube![/font]
[move]youtube.com/virtualtorpedo[/move]

Id like to thank ThatPandaDude for telling me about CubeBuilders! I remember the day I got the welcome message... 12/22/14
[/quote]
I like to watch youtube videos so ill watch some of yours when im not on my phone.
I would lie if i said i like to draw since i am the worst painer in the world :P But i do love to bake and ride bikes :)

Post by: primadxnna - April 7th, 2015, 8:52:09 pm

Id love to be in one of your Youtube Videos!

Post by: Asheiou - April 9th, 2015, 4:43:11 am

I do YT as well! Thats something in common.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.