Hello!

Hello!
Post by: MissSweetLovex - November 22nd, 2014, 10:24:56 am

Hi, Im not new. Ive played on CubeBuilders since last April or something but Im new to the "community" because Ive only talked to my friends I know in real life when I played XD But now, I have a town named Diamondtopia with 24 people (Something like that) and Id just like to say Hi! Im MissSweetLovex and I love playing Minecraft. Im one of the mayors of Diamondtopia, along with Ginny_L who introduced me to CubeBuilders. Im friends with a lot of people now and hopefully I can :Dbe friends with you :D

Re: Hello!
Post by: Karow - March 21st, 2015, 5:34:53 am

that font is hard to read.... *squints*

but welcome! i wonder if you are still around hehe

Post by: Akiraff - March 21st, 2015, 7:14:45 am

Welcome Back to CubeBuilders Forum, we hope to see you active again on server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - March 21st, 2015, 1:31:38 pm

Hello! Ive heard a few things about you from older players miss sweet love! I hope I can see you in game sometime and have a nice tour of your town!

~Liv

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 2:02:29 pm

I had to get a microscope to read it (not true) but welcome!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 2:11:20 pm

Welcome back!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 21st, 2015, 2:13:36 pm

Im a bit late, sorry. Welcome Back!

Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 1:47:07 pm

I hope to see you in game!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.