Factions

Factions
Post by: Unvindictive - June 7th, 2014, 9:57:02 am

I was playing around trying to join a faction. Someone was kind enough to let me join but as soon as I was in there faction home they kicked me and killed me. I was wondering is this allowed and if it is not the persons name was Phoenix13524 in the faction named gaybuttse*. Thank you for reading hope it gets cleared up. ;)

Re: Factions
Post by: Jawshy - June 8th, 2014, 4:54:21 am

This is allowed. In factions, you are allowed to lie, steal, and kill at will. You just have to find good people to trust and make a faction with them. My #1 rule is, "Dont trust anyone no matter what."

Re: Factions
Post by: Blackillz - June 8th, 2014, 10:08:35 am

Same here...DONT trust ANYONE! ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.