I Lost My Stuff

I Lost My Stuff
Post by: Jawshy - May 30th, 2014, 2:55:02 am

I was going to play some color shuffle with my friends. When I walked in the portal, I got a java connection exception error thing and I got kicked from the server. When I came back in, I had all my things with me inside of color shuffle. When I did /spawn, it cleared my whole inv of all the good items. I was going to transfer them from my base to my ender chest. I made a list of the important items that I lost down below. I would appreciate it if I get my items back because I lost them from a glitch or something.

Items: Prot 4, Unb 3 set of diamond armor
Bow: Power 4, Punch 2, Flame 1, Infinity 1, Unbreaking 3
Diamond Sword: Sharpness 4, Unb 3
Diamond Pickaxe: Eff 4, Unb 3
Diamond Shovel, Diamond Axe
15 God Apples
64 Diamonds

That is all the important stuff that I can remember that was lost. If we can get them back to me, Ill be online at around 10PM-12AM tomorrow or almost all day Saturday and Sunday. My time zone is PST.

Re: I Lost My Stuff
Post by: ChessNuts - May 30th, 2014, 6:28:03 am

This will be investigated by an admin soon. Thank you for reporting.

Re: I Lost My Stuff
Post by: chipsquared - June 1st, 2014, 1:51:46 am

Your items have been returned.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.