Ummm, this is not good...at all.

Ummm, this is not good...at all.
Post by: Blackillz - May 15th, 2014, 3:05:42 am

I was just in the shop today, and happened 2 have a sign in my hand. So, i clicked it 2 buy some sticky pistons, and it showed the sign close up and the message said. "Edit sign message", or something of that likeness. I dont know if this is on account of the server starting back up yesterday or not, so I didnt touch it. I just dont want people changing the prices 2 free 4 them, and then back again. This may be fixed on sunday. :)

Slightly confused,
Blackillz

Locking Topic.
Post by: Despero - June 1st, 2014, 11:58:18 pm

Im going to have to lock this topic as the problem has been resolved. Thanks for reporting to CubeBuilders staff!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.