PayPal issues

PayPal issues
Post by: Mrkbo - May 14th, 2014, 11:34:02 pm

Ive been on your server quit a lot the past few days. I want you guys to know I think youve done a great job. I decided to donate, not because I want any perks, I really dont know how much Ill be on in the future. The truth is, I think you deserve to be paid for doing a great job.

The problem is that PayPal has not accepted my credit card claiming that the card number and billing info dont match. Interesting...So I call my credit card (which Ive had for..I dont know...around A DECADE. They inform me that they approved the PayPal purchase 3 times (yes, I tried three times). The problem is clearly with PayPal. Ill try again in the near future. Maybe the PayPal offices are closed right now and everyone is at home. I dont know. Something smells fishy I say. ???

Re: PayPal issues
Post by: Anniehbear - May 15th, 2014, 3:50:49 am

The owner of Cubebuilders is relocating, so there may be some problem on his end.

Do to your inactivity...
Post by: Despero - June 1st, 2014, 11:52:03 pm

I dont believe a rank will be received at this time, Im going to lock this topic until further notice or until I see you on the server. Thanks for your time.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.