Donation Issues

Donation Issues
Post by: ChessNuts - May 2nd, 2014, 4:18:58 pm

Siggi88 should make an individual topic on the forum home about this, because I think Im not the only one who has donated and not received all perks. So, here we go.

As you may know, I am an Emerald Donator. If you read the emerald perks, you will see you can own 3 plots in Creative. I cannot. As you can see in the screenshot, I can only access one. I would like this to be fixed, as I do not want to waste my redstone testing world. It is very nice ;D. And I also want to build a gigantic something or other on another plot.

Re: Donation Issues
Post by: Anniehbear - May 2nd, 2014, 4:49:22 pm

Hey Chesss,
On behalf of Cubebuilders Staff, Id like to apologize for this error. Im sure you and any other donators affected by this will have their privileges give in a short amount of time.
Cheers,
Annie.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.