Applying for  helper or mod Hydrogeneraed

Applying for helper or mod Hydrogeneraed
Post by: MadeInK - April 22nd, 2014, 8:33:31 pm

Nick Name: Hydro

City and Country: Carthage,Missouri

Sex: male

Timezone: My time zone is Central time

Year of Birth: 2000

Autobiography: I am being home schooled at the moment so I am studying math science social studies communication arts and reading

Experience: I have been moderator in may servers and so I have had lots of experience

Why we should select you: I am gonna help me learn how to do stuff on the server help them out with commands and if needed I will get help from higher up in ranks so thats what I will do I will look for spammers and cheaters and hackers and spammers advertising and more.

Additional notes: Nothing

How did you find CubeBuilders?

( ) Google Search, search query: ______X_____
( ) Bing Search, search query: __________
( ) Yahoo! Search, search query: ___________
( ) _______ Search, search query: ___________
( ) Minecraft Server Listing: Mine craft server listing
( ) Friend - name: __________
( ) Ad banner on Minecraft related website (Example Minecraft Wiki, Bukkit website)
( ) Ad banner on Non-Minecraft website (Any website that doesnt have anything to do with Minecraft)
( ) MineChat
( ) Other, please specify: __________

Re: Applying for helper or mod Hydrogeneraed
Post by: Nefretum - April 23rd, 2014, 5:00:46 am

Wrong section for your application. Post your application here. http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/board,6.0.html.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.