What

What
Post by: rainbowdash463 - April 21st, 2014, 9:16:08 pm

how do you become a mod on this server i mean im a mod on so may servers which none of them are revel servers just FYI
and i just want to know how to become a mod on this server if u know plz tell me

Re: What
Post by: ChessNuts - April 29th, 2014, 5:41:20 pm

This leads to a post by the owner telling you how to. http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,5.0.html

Post by: Nefretum - April 30th, 2014, 5:12:50 am

The fact that you are a mod on "so many servers" means you will never be a mod here. The rule is you can be a mod here after you meet the requirements or be a mod on someone elses server. Not both!

Post by: Blackillz - July 26th, 2014, 12:07:08 am

Hey Nef, always wondered, is your profile pic actually you? ??? :o ;D ;)

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 26th, 2014, 9:01:47 am

I wonder who that is/was.

Btw dash you need to step down from staff from those other servers also you need to meet the basic stuff.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.