Why was I demoted ?????????????????????????????????

Why was I demoted ?????????????????????????????????
Post by: Lemonfurry - April 21st, 2014, 1:34:30 pm

I have now idea why me and zlemonproz got demoted siggi said that the staff done a vote to demote zlemonproz and the reason i got demoted was because minicoolwhip dose not like me ???????????????.Later i asked killermywaffles and cookie_tiff and they both replied no i was not told about a vote and i was wounding if any other person was not told about the vote and also i want to know the reason why minicoolwhip "dose not like me".

Re: Why was I demoted ?????????????????????????????????
Post by: Lemonfurry - April 21st, 2014, 1:35:48 pm

also multiple member have said they liked us both as mod (burningzombie)

ZLemonProz? Baned? and demoted?!?
Post by: Praying4Death - May 1st, 2014, 6:25:58 pm

Hello I would like to defend zLemonProz for 1 reason 1 he was not warned 2 he was a fun and awesome moderator. 3 he was not given a warning for the advertising. Thank you for your time.

Post by: Pray4Death - May 1st, 2014, 6:41:27 pm

they use to be mods.... they should know better

Post by: Nefretum - May 2nd, 2014, 3:04:47 am

This topic is old and neither one of them play on the server anymore.

Post by: Anniehbear - May 2nd, 2014, 5:23:13 am

This thread is now locked, the players do not play on Cubebuilders any longer, this is now obsolete.

Edit: Spelling.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.