Demodded for flying during pvp?

Demodded for flying during pvp?
Post by: Despero - April 20th, 2014, 3:12:11 pm

Ok, let me get this straight, I was flying during pvp? Let me be clear, if you were there and saw how it happened you would know that I wasnt flying during pvp. You would know that after I was killed by rdigs and bigboss I said GG and moved on. I wanted to watch what they were doing to a persons base, so I put /god and /fly on. They KNEW that I had it on, I never attacked them, in fact I didnt ever even hit them. So where is the line between me spectating the demolition of a base with fly and god, and pvping them with fly on? Please explain.

Re: Demodded for flying during pvp?
Post by: zLemonProz - April 21st, 2014, 4:40:21 am

Hey,

When I was staff previously Siggi88 told be that we shouldnt be using fly or god mode at all unless it is for moderation purposes. So i guess even if your not in PVP you shouldnt be flying or in godmode. Unless Siggi88 has changed his mind about the rules i guess thats why you were demoted :/

Regards,
Lemon

Thanks BigBoss for having my back!
Post by: Despero - April 21st, 2014, 9:54:21 pm

Thanks dude! Hopefully minikoolwhip realizes this!

Post by: Aikaboy - April 21st, 2014, 10:08:49 pm

I was also there during this moment. Kobe was not breaking any rules as far as moderators go, to the furthest of my knowledge. He simply was spectating a raid, and had no armor, and no weapons. He never touched any of the raiders, or the raid-e. I dont believe his demotion was fair.

In addition to this!
Post by: Despero - April 21st, 2014, 10:55:43 pm

In addition to this, a warning would have been appreciated, especially considered that at the time of me receiving the spot as moderator the /fly command in the commands for staff said "Dont use while raiding or pvping". It never mentioned for moderation purposes only. I believe a warning would have been an accurate punishment and I would have ever done it again. Please take that into consideration.

Post by: zLemonProz - April 22nd, 2014, 11:32:57 am

Hey,

I know this post is not about me but I would just like to agree with kobes statement of you should of given him a warning. I never received a warning about the reason I got demoted.

If Siggi88 or minikoolwhip warned me that I was on the stage of nearly being demoted, I would of stopped whatever i was doing and changed the way I act. I do feel that an instant demotion was too much. Now I know the reason for my demotion, I have stopped doing what it was and have acted a lot more mature. I would of been a much more sensible and mature staff Member and I disagree with mine and kobes demotion and that is was unfair without warning. If I continued after the warning than fair enough, I deserve a demotion, but without warning, I have to disagree.

Apologies again for the reason this isnt my post. Its just the same subject so I thought it would be easier for me and the staff.

Regards,
zLemonProz

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.