Please Help My Sister Cant Go On :(

Please Help My Sister Cant Go On :(
Post by: GeroGero - May 6th, 2014, 1:24:58 pm

Hi, My sister was killed by me in the free for all PVP arena and then she logged out. But now whenever she tries to log back in it says Initial Server Error. Please if anyone knows what to do please reply. Its her favorite server and now I dont have anyone to play with. :(

Re: Please Help My Sister Cant Go On :(
Post by: Nefretum - May 7th, 2014, 1:50:54 am

An account name and last known date played would help a lot.

Re: Please Help My Sister Cant Go On :(
Post by: SiggiJG - May 7th, 2014, 9:17:13 am

Hello there _SiffNippleton_,

Ive moved FluffyJade to spawn. It should be safe to return to FFA PvP, but please let me know if this happens again.

To speed up the process of returning to CubeBuilders next time, it would be nice if you provided the name of the account which has failed to login.

Siggi88

Locking topic
Post by: Despero - June 1st, 2014, 11:54:05 pm

Due to inactivity of the topic Im going to lock this topic. Im glad to see that your sister can now play.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.