Permanently Banned - Why?

Permanently Banned - Why?
Post by: Sprax2013 - April 14th, 2014, 5:36:14 am

I connect to Cubebuilders and send a friend (advenick) a IP from a Server. We both wanted to play on it. Ofcourse I had read the Rule of the Server but I had written it in the "Private-Chat" (/msg) and now I banned. Please de-bann me I and advenick want to play on this and anotther Server! Please.

(Sorry for Bad English, Im German)

Sprax2013

Re: Permanently Banned - Why?
Post by: zLemonProz - April 14th, 2014, 5:49:14 am

Hello,

I recently banned you for advertising. As a server moderator I am able to view players private messages, and at this point I saw that you advertised another servers IP address.

When a player advertising on CubeBuilders in any shape or form, whether its via global chat, private chat or the forums, staff have to take action and permanently ban the advertiser.

You are now banned from CubeBuilders and will remain banned until you submit an appeal using the correct format, explaining why you should be unbanned.

Regards,
zLemonProz

German Version:
Hallo,

Ich Ihnen für die Werbung vor kurzem verboten. Als Server-Moderator Ich bin in der Lage, Spieler private Nachrichten zu sehen, und an diesem Punkt sah ich, dass Sie eine andere Server-IP-Adresse beworben.

Wenn ein Spieler die Werbung auf CubeBuilders in irgendeiner Form, ob seine über globale Chat, privaten Chat oder den Foren, haben Mitarbeiter, Maßnahmen zu ergreifen und dauerhaft verbieten den Inserenten.

Sie werden nun von CubeBuilders verboten und verboten bleibt, bis Sie eine Beschwerde einreichen mit dem richtigen Format, warum Sie entsperrt werden soll.

Grüße,
zLemonProz

Locking Topic.
Post by: Despero - June 1st, 2014, 11:56:53 pm

Im going to have to lock this topic, advertising is not allowed here at CubeBuilders.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.