Hacker who took everything. Her name: Humjo

Hacker who took everything. Her name: Humjo
Post by: Despero - April 5th, 2014, 7:06:57 pm

OK so listen, this girl named Humjo has only leather armor and I have full diamond, she had me down to two hits because I couldnt get close because of her force field hacks as well as her aim bot. she clicked so fast with aim bot I died almost instantly. Keep in mind Im wearing FULL DIAMOND. So then I thought wow kind of stupid. I turned on the recorder because she got a hold of my prot 4 armor and super OP sword (sahrp5,fire2,knockback2,...there is more but I cant think) and I now realize she is hacking when she was hitting me with a stone sword and I had full diamond with gapples and I almost died. So anyways, this video demonstrates some of her hacks. I couldnt get close becuase of forcefield and the hits were in such quick succession I died almost instantly. Not to mention her bow aimbot, I was probably 100 blocks in the air when suddenly her bow fired with deadly accuracy and hit me. Skill? I dont think so. Watch this video and if you need more to go off I recorded another one but It wasnt great. Thanks. The file was to large to upload so i, I will show you personally when you get on.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.