We hit 50! Hopefully Siggi88 has something in store for us! Wait, we got DDoSD

We hit 50! Hopefully Siggi88 has something in store for us! Wait, we got DDoSD
Post by: Despero - April 5th, 2014, 2:25:43 pm

So yeah, we hit 51 awesome right! Wrong, some guy decided to DDoS our server and I could have stopped him! I saw he was doing it with NCP and if I could have banned him I would have! Sorry for the inconvenience everyone! Its people like this that ruin our server! Hopefully it will be back up soon.
Best Regards,
kobechristensen

help me please
Post by: ThunderHoof - April 13th, 2014, 6:18:15 pm

please unban me i love this server can you let me have 1 more chance what did i ever do to you! :(

Re: We hit 50! Hopefully Siggi88 has something in store for us! Wait, we got DDoSD
Post by: Nefretum - April 14th, 2014, 2:01:09 am

Saturn115 this is not the correct forum to be asking for your unban. Go to Administrators office and offense appeals. They have a template for you to use and fill out to ask for your unban.

Re: Where is the administrators office [sorry for bad spelling]
Post by: ThunderHoof - April 15th, 2014, 10:20:50 am

Nefretum can you tell me what to type in to go to the administrators office :)

Re: We hit 50! Hopefully Siggi88 has something in store for us! Wait, we got DDoSD
Post by: Nefretum - April 15th, 2014, 11:08:27 am

Go Here http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/board,8.0.html to make a new thread on your ban appeal.

when you make the new topic in the right location, here is the template you NEED to use.

Offence Appeal for CubeBuilders server

Please copy and paste this template into a new thread under this section. (copy the template, create New Topic, paste)
If you do not use this template, your appeal will be rejected.

Short term mutes (24 hours or less) cannot be appealed.

Short term bans (48 hours or less) cannot be appealed.

Jail sentences cannot be appealed under any circumstances. You can login to the server while in jail to chat with your friends, but you will remain in jail until your time is up.
===========================================
Type of Punishment: (Mute/Ban)

Date of Punishment: (Please enter the month name, not the month number, example May 10 2013 If you use 05/10/2013 your appeal will be rejected as we cant tell if you used DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY)

Name of Staff Member who issued punishment:

Reason for Punishment:

Why I believe I my punishment should be reversed:

==========================================
You may only make a ban appeal for yourself and you may not talk of your ban or someone elses ban elsewhere. All ban appeals are reviewed within 48 hours of submission, asking for it to be reviewed earlier than this may result in it getting denied. If your ban appeal is rejected, you can try again in 7 days, unless otherwise noted in the response. If you attempt to appeal before 7 days, or otherwise noted cool down time, you will have to wait an extra 7 days.

If you fail to comply by our offence appeal rules, mentioned in the paragraph above and if you fail to follow the provided template, then your appeal will be rejected.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:39:11 AM by Siggi88 »

Best of luck.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.