Im Leaving Cubebuilders For A Long Time

Im Leaving Cubebuilders For A Long Time
Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - August 25th, 2014, 10:19:40 pm

Hello Everyone _ARMYCREEPER_ speaking..as you saw the title you were probably happy or sad…Ill just be gone for a few months because lots of people in the server didnt like me and so i must go..I dont deserve to be on a good server which people think i shouldnt be in..So if you want to say your goodbyes to me then go on in creative time:5:00 to say your goodbyes or just watch me leave..Well i just wanted to write this for a reminder :) :(
PS.I live in united states so yeah..That time..

Re: Im Leaving Cubebuilders For A Long Time
Post by: Kereo - August 25th, 2014, 11:42:18 pm

another person leaving im very lonely :( :( :( :( :(

Post by: battymuncher - August 26th, 2014, 4:26:42 pm

Dont leave, I mean, I was never that good friends but you are part of the group of ppl that I sometimes talk to and you are one of the first ppl I met on the server!

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 4:29:00 pm

Il pretty sure hes joking ;D

Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - August 26th, 2014, 7:16:26 pm

lol Im not reallu ;) :o

Post by: battymuncher - August 28th, 2014, 3:20:06 pm

Right now I feel so stupid.

Post by: JAM2424 - August 30th, 2014, 9:08:46 am

oh then good known ya ARMY cya ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.